Chugging Along

Monday, July 16, 2012


Despite eating out a couple times last week, I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I've been going to the gym regularly and trying out new things. I even tried Aqua Zumba which was a lot of fun! It was easier to keep up with than I thought it would be. I was actually disappointed when the time was up because I wanted to keep going!



I'm finding that the steam room and sauna does wonders for my sore muscles. I enjoy being able to relax after a workout. It feels good to have that "me" time.

My weight is currently still fluctuating, but I'm just focusing on doing what's good for my body rather than fretting about the numbers. In fact, I don't think I'll weigh myself again until after the last Face 2 Face meeting when they do my measurements. I think I will be disappointed if I don't see any results at that appointment, but I'm just going to keep chugging along regardless. Even if I'm not losing, I'm still gaining strength and I know that eventually the numbers will follow as well.

I love how good healthy foods make me feel. Last week I ate something unhealthy, I don't even remember what it was...maybe pizza, and I had the worst time trying to sleep because of reflux. I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff when I eat healthy. I don't miss the junk. I miss drinking something other than water sometimes, but it's not earth shattering.

The thing I like the best about all of this is the change I've seen already in energy. It's so much easier to do simple things like household chores with that extra bit of energy!

I'm excited to watch my body change! These are exciting times my friends!

0 comments:

 
Healing Graces - by Templates para novo blogger