Friend Makin’ Mondays: Fall Favorites

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I know it's not Monday, but yesterday was a crazy day here and I didn't get anything done. I did however, get my flu shot on Sunday and am feeling pretty cruddy. Oh and that cold I had not even two weeks ago? My daughter and I both have it now. Grr. Anyway, here is Friend Makin' Monday, on Tuesday!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Fall Favorites


1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?  I just love the smell of Fall and the feel of change in the air. It's invigorating! 
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?  Hmm...maybe hit the splash park with my daughter one or two more times.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride?  Gosh, ten years? More? I don't even remember!
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum, yum!
5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  I would like to, but I'm cheap and lazy! One of these years I'm going to go on a clearance shopping spree for each season/holiday so I have things to decorate with. My house is pretty plain and un-decorated. I guess I'm just waiting until we buy a house before I put my touches on something.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?  I do like to crochet more in the cooler months. I also like to spend more time outside and especially love to go hiking with my husband when the weather is nice.
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  White Hot Chocolate.
8. Are you a fan of football?  If so, who is your team?  Go Gators!
9. Share a fond Fall memory. Picking out pumpkins with my daughter last year. I'm really looking forward to doing it again this year with her.
10. It’s not Fall until…I make a big pot of chili!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to visit All the Weigh and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

0 comments:

 
Healing Graces - by Templates para novo blogger